Thursday, May 21, 2009

Are You Ready To Start Your Own Business?

As I was meditating this morning, I thought about what a luxury it is to be able sit and allow my mind to communicate with God. In my former life (nurse with a corporate boss), I knew exactly how many minutes I could spend in the morning on certain activities like drinking coffee, devotions, eating breakfast, showering, blow drying my hair and getting dressed. To be on time at work, I knew the exact minute I had to be in my car turning the key! Since leaving that world for my amazingly simply business at home, I can spend as much time as I like on my morning activities.

This is such an empowering way to live! I believe we were created to live with this kind of freedom. Our minds are so powerful and creative as long as they are not filled with thoughts of what must be done or what needs to be done right now. Of course, I am aware of time - I have a calendar and a clock. There are events I wouldn't miss for anything, like our daily Wake-Up-to-Success Call at 11 AM with Tony Rush and Kevin Knecht. There is also the Blackbelt Marketing Call with John Lavenia on Monday nights and Shane Krider's leadership call on Fridays at 5 PM. Then there are social events and conferences. All of these things matter to me because I choose to make them a priority. They energize rather than exhaust. We all deserve to live energized rather than exhausted, don't you think?

Do I have a to-do list for today? You bet. Everyday there are certain things I want to achieve. I am in the business of assisting others to tap into their inner potential and discover their passion and purpose in life. Many people are afraid to even think it possible to live a life of freedom and abundance. The power's-that-be in this world don't understand how much better and productive everyone is when operating from a place of free-will and unbridled enthusiasm. God certainly understands that. He put into our hearts and souls these dreams, desires, and the freedom to live life as we choose.

So, what are people waiting for? If you need someone's permission to step away from the pack and achieve the outrageous goals you've thought were impossible, you have mine. I am so grateful I found a whole community of people who are doing just that. They have taken me by the hand and led me into a world I never realized existed. And now that I'm there, I never plan to go back to a restricted, limited life again. Jump in. I'll be here to show you the way as you start your own business as a means to freedom and abundance.

No comments: