Friday, January 16, 2009

This Amazing Business = Our Amazing Life

One week ago Ed and I were on a plane to Los Angeles, California. This was a business trip (i.e. tax deductible) It was also a mini-vacation with some of our dearest friends in the world. We learned a lot about ourselves and our possibilities. One of our friends from Australia was recognized for having earned 1.2 million dollars in 2008, her first year in business.

I am a 54 year-old baby boomer with the freedom to design my days to my liking. And as I spend my days, so do I spend my life. I remember as a child daydreaming about what I wanted to be when I grow up. I thought of such things as president, a doctor, a missionary, and an astronaut. Somewhere along the line, my mind told me to get real. As a result, I settled for less than my original dreams. I succumbed to fear of failure and therefore decided not to succeed.

Thank heaven I woke up before my life here on earth was over. I am still young enough to achieve anything I want to. In the past 2 years, I was courageous enough to leave a job that demanded way more of my life than it gave back. Today, I have the freedom to plan trips, learn new skills, and share an abundant lifestyle with anyone courageous enough to belief that anything is possible.

I am so grateful to God, to my husband, and to our friends for showing us how much fun life really is. I am also grateful to know that I can make a huge difference in the lives of others. If I can make such a change, anyone can.

To your success,
Sandra Hayes
803-364-3918
http://AchieveProsperityToday.com

No comments: