Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Achieving Financial Independence

Most of us have a desire to become financially independent so we have the time and resources to live life on our terms. Many of us grew up hearing that the only way to make a lot of money is to work hard. We were taught that the only way to be successful is to go to college and get a degree. We heard that the best plan for success is to get a job with a big company, work for 40 years and then retire with a gold watch.

But these ideas haven't really made us, our parents, or our friends financially independent, have they? Since changing my paradigm and reading books on financial success, I learned that I was the obstacle to achieving wealth. My own best thinking had gotten me to where I was. My life has drastically changed since I changed my way of thinking. I am now a successful entrepreneur working from home on my terms. I would never have achieved financial independence in my previous career as an RN working for a large corporation.

All of the books on financial success I have read, such as Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker, list lucrative ways to achieve wealth. But the first thing one must do is to change their Money Blueprint. This requires us to change how we view wealth and its emotional ties to our past.

The products and system we have with Liberty League International offer one of the best ways around for someone to start their own home-based business with ample training and a relatively small investment. My goal is to mentor anyone who has the desire to change their current financial situation to one of financial independence. This means giving you the business tools you need as well as the personal development tools to help you allow wealth into your life. The choice is yours. I urge you to choose financial independence.

To Your Success,
Sandra Hayes
shayes76@bellsouth.net
1-800-852-7695

No comments: