Thursday, July 12, 2007

Corporate Burnout

Burnout is a common symptom among corporate executives. They start out all gung ho, planning to make a difference for their employer with an increase in wealth and lifestyle choices for themselves. So they work harder and longer, usually making a decent salary, but the time and stress factors eventually take their toll. And when there is no relief in sight, corporate burnout sets in.



Maybe you're in this category right now. I wasn't exactly a corporate executive but as a 31-year veteran nurse, I too was tired of giving and giving. I kept telling myself I was making a difference and it was okay not to be financially wealthy but I grew increasingly dissatisfied. When we find ourselves dissatisfied to the point of dreading to go to work, it's time for a change.



Now I make a different difference in people's lives. I start with a conversation to help them determine where they are now and where they'd like to be in the next month, year, and five years. If they are ready to make some bold changes, I am here to lead the way. It's working for me and thousands of other entrepreneurs and it can work for them. There is a better way. Life is meant to be productive, enjoyable, and enriching. We have to receive in order to be able to give.



If corporate burnout is in your picture today, start looking for some options.

Contact me. I've been there and I found a better way.



To your health and success,

Sandra Hayes

shayes76@bellsouth.net

1-800-852-7695

No comments: