Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Home Based Business Boom

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a sudden boom in home-based businesses? Yesterday's local paper had a pull-out business section devoted to home-based businesses. I remember several years ago telling my hairdresser that my eventual goal was to work from home. Her response was, "Yeah, right. Wouldn't we all like to be able to do that." At the time it may have sounded far-fetched but not anymore. In my last blog I explored why people make this decision.

Now, let's explore the different kinds of opportunities that can be operated from home. Business niche ideas usual arise from someone needing a product or service they cannot find so they decide to start a business to help themselves as well as others. I have a friend with a home-based welding business. Our daughter has a business providing products for home-based candle consultants. Another friend was unsuccessful with a cleaning franchise. And there's the skin care franchise and other home party type businesses. If you have a passion or hobby, you can find a way to market it. Some examples are cookware, storage containers, children's toys, and home decorations.

Franchises are often the easiest businesses to get into because they are established, usually have a model to follow, and offer training and products. When I was looking for a business, my main criteria were an easy-to-follow and proven business model, authentic leadership, affordable start-up costs, and quality products. The market for personal development products is becoming more lucrative by the day. I take great pride in being able to offer people something I truly believe in and know can help them achieve their personal and fincancial goals.

If you are exploring options for getting you out of a stress-filled job and in charge of your life, fill out the form on this page, and I will contact you within 24 hours. The home-based business boom may be beckoning you into its ranks.

To Your Success.
Sandra
800-852-7695
shayes76@bellsouth.net

No comments: